Wepdecrypt is a Wireless LAN Tool written in c which guesses WEP Keys based on a active dictionary attack, key generator, distributed network attack and some other methods, it's based on wepattack and GPL licensed.
- Implemented packet filters.
- Only one crypted packet is enough to start cracking
- Has its own key generator.
- Can crack a dumpfile over a network.
- Can act as a server and client.
- Also works in windows.
- Has an fltk gui.
WepDecrypt-0.8.ebuild - (Gentoo)
PKGBUILD - (Archlinux thanks to firstname.lastname@example.org)
FrugalBuild - (Frugalware thanks to email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org)